feedburner

To Stay Up To Date With My Posts,
Please Suscribe To My Feed

Ghostface Killah, Raekwon & Method Man Black Out, "We Need A Group Name!!!!!!"

Labels:



Ghostface Killah has reached out to fans for help in deciding a rap group alias for his upcoming joint album alongside Raekwon and Method Man.

Writing via MySpace, a Ghostdini message reached out to hip-hop heads for their thoughts and suggestions.

"We Need a Group Name!!!!!," the message read last night (January 8). "Help us out! As you know Ghostface Killah, Method Man and Reakwon are teaming up for an album dropping very soon, but Meth, Rae & Ghost need a name 4 the group. Txt MethRaeGhost to 66937 to name the band! If they chose UR name U can be in the liner notes (Ghostface Killah's MySpace)
According to Raekwon, the long-awaited project is almost ready for retail release.

"Everything is a go from what I'm hearing," he said in an interview. "It's a record that's gonna come out on Def Jam so...I really don't have too much knowledge on it. I spoke to [Method Man] and he's telling me by the middle of February the album should be already solidified. So, that's what I'm hoping [is] gonna happen. We'll see what Def Jam [will] do. I'm just coming in as a piece on the board just to really go in and do what I gotta do. But we gon' see how they handle the business with that album...We still got more things that we wanna do. We ain't never wrapped. We gon' definitely make sure that we really give y'all a tight album, and [make sure that] everybody's opinions and criticisms account for this record." (Hip Hop DX)


http://www.sohh.com/2010/01/ghostface_killah_raekwon_method_man_blac.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment