feedburner

To Stay Up To Date With My Posts,
Please Suscribe To My Feed

Game & Jim Jones Prep East/West B-Ball Tournament, "The Loser Gotta Wear A G-Unit Headband"

Labels:



Black Wall Street leader Game and Dipset's Jim Jones have announced plans to link up for a summer basketball tournament.

Speaking via Twitter, Jones also reached out to interested sponsors.

"Calln all sponsors dnt mis bein part of east west ballers tourny we need sneaks jerseys n sum finance 2 make ths a free event @ihategame," he wrote Saturday (January 9). "@ihategame u talkin greazy this is gonna be good I u got tht if I didn't rap I would been in the NBA desease I got the cure for tht swish RT @ihategame: @jimjonescapo naw, the loser gotta wear a 'G-Unit headband" for a month straight ha ha ha...RT @ihategame: #itsoverwhen thinks his team can C mine #youwerecooluntil u called me a FAKE KOBE. #nowplaying BALLIN by Jim Jones. get ready." (Jim Jones' Twitter)
Game upped the ante by offering out consequences to the losing team.

"RT @jimjonescapo: @ihategame we got a byrd gang team whts up I fly them to the west for this east west ballers game best out of 3 and we ...," he wrote. "@jimjonescapo Capo, you already know how I DO. I had 40 at "THE RUCKER" won the championship & almost knocked ya man Rafer Alston out !! @questlove Aye Quest, I know u ball too. n*gga, you was like 10 feet tall on NBA 2K9 (not including) the fro ha ha ha @jimjonescapo called me a "FAKE KOBE" ha ha.. ole' "SHANNON BROWN" when he had braids lookin ass n*gga ha ha.. send that song so I can blast..@jimjonescapo naw, the loser gotta wear a 'G-Unit headband" for a month straight ha ha ha...@jimjonescapo THIS SUMMER !!! it's on & poppin. LA vs NY @ Venice Beach...... once we get the sponsors & lock the date, start runnin !" (Game's Twitter)


http://www.sohh.com/2010/01/game_jim_jones_prep_eastwest_b-ball_tour.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment