feedburner

To Stay Up To Date With My Posts,
Please Suscribe To My Feed

Shawty Lo Talks T.I. & Gucci Mane Jail Time, "He's Ready To Come Back Home"

Labels:


Former T.I. rap rival Shawty Lo has spoken on being on good terms with the "King" and touched on his relationship with incarcerated rapper Gucci Mane.

According to Shawty, he and Gucci speak frequently.

"I talk to him on a regular basis," Shawty said in an interview. "We keep him posted [on things going on in the industry]. He probably on the phone right now. I ain't got to give him advice, though. Gucci know what he gotta do -- he's a grown man. You know, he got his head up. He's ready to come back home...His spirits is up, and he get a lot of mail and get a lot of support from the fans in the streets and, you know, he's just waiting to come home to reclaim his career...I wrote a song called, 'Look What You Got' and I'm talking about all the situations. Me and T.I. situation, Gucci and Jeezy situation, and how the beefs end. It's like, let's just move forward and just do it for the fans because there's people that look up to us. And we don't need negativity." (VIBE)



http://www.sohh.com/2010/01/shawty_lo_talks_ti_gucci_mane_jail_time.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment