feedburner

To Stay Up To Date With My Posts,
Please Suscribe To My Feed

Game Wants Lady Gaga For "R.E.D." Album, "It'll Be Monumental For The State Of Music"

Labels:



West Coast rapper Game has opened up about wanting to gain a more pop feel for his upcoming R.E.D. Album by trying to get a collaboration with music superstar Lady Gaga.

According to Game, he feels a joint record with his fellow Interscope labelmate would be ground-breaking for the music industry.

"I'm trying to get [Interscope co-founder and chairman] Jimmy Iovine to throw me in the studio with Lady Gaga," he explained in an interview. "She's a rebel, and I go against the grain every day, so, if it happens, it'll be monumental for the state of music...Dre and I have always been on the same team, I've just been too wild for him at times. He's older and legendary and he's been through enough drama in his career and doesn't have to jump into my drama. So, I understood that and why he pulled back." (ABC News)
Writing through his popular Twitter page, Ryan Leslie announced his involvement on Game's album.

"[Busta Rhymes] I am cooking up a scorcher for you, big homie. I told you I got you!!!!!!!!!!!," he wrote over the weekend. "...spent extra time on this record for the @ihategame R.E.D. album. Said he wanted a joint I would've given BIG. Tall order." (Ryan Leslie's Twitter)


http://www.sohh.com/2010/01/game_wants_lady_gaga_for_red_album_itll.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment