feedburner

To Stay Up To Date With My Posts,
Please Suscribe To My Feed

Drumma Boy Calls Young Jeezy & Gucci Mane Truce Bigger Than Rap, "It's All About The Kids"

Labels:



Hit producer Drumma Boy recently reaction to seeing Young Jeezy and Gucci Mane place their past rap beef aside and call a truce.

From Drumma's point of view, their reunion is bigger than rap.

"Man I've been wanting to see all of us just be on one page, all of us reppin' one flag, all of us coming to together and putting all of this money together and locking it tight," he said in an interview. "It's a wrap from that point on. I mean, its always great to see two powerful brothers end some beef and come together to get more money. I mean imagine Jeezy and Gucci coming to your high school. Its all about the kids, its motivation and they are the number one motivators, so that's what it is." (Hip Hop Wired)
Currently incarcerated for a parole violation, Gucci recently spoke on making peace with the "Snowman."

"I learned in the rap game, once you got heat people wanna stand next to you," Gucci revealed in an interview with radio personality Big Boy. "Once I established myself as being a credible artist as someone who could make some money -- then in that time, the people wanna bring something to the table...Before the conversation we had collaborated, we had been talking. And we kinda had a mutual agreement together. Both of us are so big and got so many people that wanna party with us, it's kinda selfish to say we travel around the world -- I knew me personally, I didn't want that on my hands...We already collaborated on two songs, one is already out and one is debuting in a few weeks." ("Big Boy's Neighborhood")



http://www.sohh.com/2010/01/drumma_boy_calls_young_jeezy_gucci_mane.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment